The sha file is a binary file, so something went wrong in the creation of
this file. This also happened for the last release, so I guess the gpg
command is not working; perhaps you should switch to shasum. There is no
md5 checksum file, which is supposed to be present. Also, I could not
verify the asc signature. It says the signature was created with key
81FD4538, which does not exist in the KEYS file.

The tarball matches the tag, and I took a quick glance over the licenses
and they seemed okay. Disclaimer, filename, build all look good too.