Github user kylerichardson commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-metron/pull/276

    @nickwallen Apologies, I should have been more specific. I tested using the
same steps provided earlier in the PR. That said, my "single node vm" testing
is not done with vagrant. Currently I'm not able to successfully use the quick
dev environment based on my setup (e.g. Windows). I'm working to remedy that.

    For "single node vm" testing, I actually run two vms, one Fedora host which
I do development on and use to run the ansible deployment and a second Centos 6
(base install from snapshot) host which I deploy Metron onto.

    For testing this PR, I deployed Metron without the sensors to by Centos 6
vm for testing and ran through the steps provided above.

---
with INFRA.
---