+1 (non-binding)

One typo is still in there:
 >>    After discussion of the issue on the JIRA if it is clear that you found
 >> a bug then you should file a JIRA
should be
>>    After discussion of the issue on the mailing list if it is clear that you
>> found a bug then you should file a JIRA

Cheers,
--Matt

On 1/5/17, 2:41 PM, "James Sirota" <jsir...@apache.org> wrote:

    Based on feedback from the discuss thread.

    Please vote +1, -1, or 0.  The vote will be open for 72 hours

    https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=67635199

    All “I have found a bug” issues are considered developer-level issues.
Please report all developer-level issues to dev@metron.incubator.apache.org.
Examples of developer issues would be:
    Project fails to compile or is failing unit or integration tests
    Project or individual components fail to install
    There are error messages or failures in my logs
    I need help with coding or extending a specific component
    etc...
    After discussion of the issue on the JIRA if it is clear that you found a
bug then you should file a JIRA (unless you found a security vulnerability).
Follow up on the mailing lists if you want advice with respect to workaround or
a local fix.  Our JIRA is located here.

    All  “I have a problem” or "How do you use x" issues are usability issues.
If you are an end-user of the product and have a comment or question then use
u...@metron.incubator.apache.org.  If you have a problem and a strong suspicion
that you might have found a bug, please cross-reference
dev@metron.incubator.apache.org as well
    I don't understand the UI, what does button x do?
    What should the output of function x be?
    It would be nice if I had feature x along with feature y
    etc...

    If you found a security-related issue, please report immediately to
secur...@metron.incubator.apache.org. Please adhere to the following Apache
policy found here. DO NOT FILE A JIRA, DO NOT POST ON ANY OTHER BOARD
    I can get access to data I should not have access to
    I have privileges to do things I should not be allowed to do
    I found that this project is susceptible to an exploit
    etc...

    Please report issues related to the JIRA/Wiki to
iss...@metron.incubator.apache.org
    I don't have access to create/assign JIRAs to myself
    I don't have visibility/access to certain JIRA featuers
    I can't create or view a wiki entry
    etc....

    Thank you,

    James Sirota