Github user dlyle65535 commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-metron/pull/425

    I think I can collapse both templates into 1, at least that's what I was
thinking.

    Just so you're aware @mattf-horton (and other interested parties). I've got
a [METRON-671](https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-671) PR coming out
in the few days. It addresses a small subset of this changeset (METRON-641) and
a few templating issues that will allow us to run on 1 node or 3+ nodes. It
turns out, those were the only working configurations under Ansible automation.

    Immediately after that, I want to get this change incorporated, so I'll be
testing it on the branch that deploys with Ansible using the MPack.

    I'm using that order so that we can accelerate the path to using the MPack
in Ansible. Otherwise, we'll keep having changes in the Ansible aren't
reflected in the MPack.

    Please let me know if that approach makes sense or if there are any
concerns.

    Thanks!

---
with INFRA.