The seed of this is thinking about Docker and Debugging, so I’ll throw :
https://github.com/docker/labs/blob/master/developer-tools/java-debugging/IntelliJ-README.md
on
the pile.

On February 8, 2017 at 12:32:45, Otto Fowler (ottobackwa...@gmail.com)
wrote:

Yes.  In general I can see something like this flow

General Idea/Whitepaper/article -> reference only in doc, maybe we have a
“Links of interest” or something
Metron specific article derived from and augmented that references the
above in doc

So we have a way of approving and listing external articles that feeds into
our ‘implementation’ articles.

Does that make any sense?