The only reason not to go “backwards” is if someone is going to try to use
Ambari Upgrade to move from the 0.3.0 Mpack to this one.

I THINK it’s unlikely this is a concern, so I’m okay with 0.3.1.0, but I would
change my opinion if someone says a real-world user in the field will want to
use Ambari Upgrade.

A moot point, of course, if Ambari Upgrade is known to NOT work with this (and
the previous) Mpack.  So if someone can definitively say that, that would be
good to know too.

Cheers,
--Matt