GitHub user ottobackwards opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-metron/pull/456

    METRON-721 Add github pull request template to metron

    The idea for this template is to hit some high level things to remind
submitters of while referencing the comprehensive development guidelines
document.

    [Github
templates](https://help.github.com/articles/creating-a-pull-request-template-for-your-repository/)
 can only be picked up off of the main branch, so aside from checking the
markdown formatting, I do not know what other testing can be done

    $ git pull https://github.com/ottobackwards/incubator-metron METRON-721

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-metron/pull/456.patch

    This closes #456

----
commit 3efd8e9af2fd141da8bdd48b019ce2fcebb01911
Author: Otto Fowler <ottobackwa...@gmail.com>
Date:   2017-02-15T12:03:49Z

    add github pull request template

    the idea for this template is to hit some high level things to remind
submitters of

    while referencing the comprehensive development guidelines document

    we don't want this to be too large a document

----

---
with INFRA.
---