Seems like the UI discussion has fallen off the inboxes.

We should definitely open up a separate Jira and discussion on the best way to
process elastic search template management. This feels like a non-UI question
to me, since it would apply equally to any other parser config method. I’ll
start a separate discuss for that.

In the meantime it would be great to hear more from the community on the UI at
http://imgur.com/a/QAQyu?

Is there anything you see missing around sensor config here?
Does it look useful?
Does the flow match the way you would currently think about setting up sensors?

It would be great to get some thoughts.

Simon