As part of:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-726
https://github.com/apache/incubator-metron/pull/459

I integrated checkstyle into the mvn:site command, and have checkstyle
reports being run as part of the mvn:site reporting. I expect to be
celebrating hitting 25k checkstyle warnings soon.

I tested out creating a code formatting setup in IntelliJ, with a couple
slight modifications of the default Sun conventions (extended the character
limit of a line past 80 and made it two space indents). Given that
checkstyle includes it as a default option, it's probably reasonably close
to the Sun conventions. I'm thinking we probably also at least create an
Eclipse profile, to open up ease of development.

There's probably also a discussion about how exactly we want to enforce it.
Is it just something we add to the PR checklist and have reviewers give a
glance, do we setup a hook to autoformat code, etc?

Justin