As you are all aware by now, we have an issue with our maven build.  In
short, we tripped on https://github.com/maxmind/GeoIP2-java/issues/77

As such, our build no longer works, but also our RC for 0.3.1 no longer
builds.  I am inclined to pull the release candidate from voting on
incubator general and re-cut a new candidate after the fix METRON-734 (
https://github.com/apache/incubator-metron/pull/462) gets in later today.
My reasoning is that the current situation makes the release candidate
un-releasable due to it not being able to be build.

I would like to bring that decision to the community and get some feedback,
though, before I summarily retract the candidate on incubator general.

Thoughts?

Best,

Casey