Escalate: This is essentially just a flag on the message
Escalate to Ticketing: If we take these messages and add them to a Kafka Topic
would that work? Then people can write scripts that listen to that Topic.
Double Column Sort: Interesting, Let me think about that.
Alert ID: +1 for a trackable GUID that isn’t 1,200 characters long
Table Configure: Great idea, I’ll design it in