There's a couple JIRAs related to the use of system time vs event time.

METRON-590 Enable Use of Event Time in Profiler
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-590>
METRON-691 Elastic Writer index partitions on system time, not event time
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-691>

Is there anything else that needs to be making this distinction, and if so,
do we need to be able to support both system time and event time for it?

My immediate thought on this is that, once we work on replaying historical
data, we'll want system time for geo data passing through.  Given that the
geo files can update, we'd want to know which geo file we actually need to
be using at the appropriate time.

We'll probably also want to double check anything else that writes out data
to a location and provides some sort of timestamping on it.

Justin