That's exactly right and I'm game for any of your suggestions.  My
preference would probably be either examples.md for each module, or an
examples folder with a list of .md files named for the specific feature
example under each module, as you discussed.

There has been some recent discussions on the user mailing list
specifically around the idea of better documentation in the way of examples
and explanations.  This will take a while to put together, but I'd be happy
to start working on it, starting with a migration and double check of
existing documentation.

I'd love to get more opinions on the idea, if possible.

Jon

--

Jon

Sent from my mobile device