Github user kylerichardson commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-metron/pull/472

    @merrimanr That's interesting. I did get warnings in the logs about the
indexing configs but it seemed like the defaults applied and I was still able
to see data indexed into HDFS. Did you have to make any other modifications? Do
you want me to add in the indexing configs to zookeeper as part of this PR? It
wouldn't be difficult.

    I like the idea of creating base kafka/zookeeper and hbase container images
that could be hosted on Docker Hub. This aligns with how we are handling the
other containers and allows us to separate the Metron specific aspects into
dedicated Dockerfiles/images. I would be in favor of going the Docker Hub route
sooner than later to avoid the additional manual steps.

---
with INFRA.
---