I support option 1 if Infra will do it.  Otherwise 2.  But it might be easier
to achieve the Infra request after we have exited the incubator.
--Matt

On 3/27/17, 6:25 PM, "zeo...@gmail.com" <zeo...@gmail.com> wrote:

    I don't have a strong opinion here, but I'm interested to see what the
    direction on this one will be. </bump>

    Jon

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/nifi-dev/201508.mbox/%3CCALJK9a7xJW%2BG-dJSXAZ640xQdy4tpRZ%3DtEuHDgq8A%3DMY%2BOkf1g%40mail.gmail.com%3E

    Jon