Based on my understanding, we have a few axioms that we're working from:

   - The installer should install a complete and workable product (i.e.
   after install, everything should work).  Afterall, that has to be the
   sensible definition of 'working' for an installer
   - Metron should support running in a Kerberized environment

If we are going to support kerberos and the installer is going to install
the product, then I would consider lack of kerberos support for a component
to block inclusion into the mpack.

Casey