The ones under documentation on the site.

Mark Webb wrote:
which slides?

On 3/6/07, Stanczak Group <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I think that that graphic from the slides that shows the flow of MINA
(at a glance slide 12) would be great on the site with more detail.
Maybe that could cover the terminology some. Maybe create an image map
with fly-outs showing detail of use.

--
Justin Stanczak
Stanczak Group

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do
nothing."
Edmund Burke

--
Justin Stanczak