From: Mark Webb [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thu 3/8/2007 11:05 AM
To: dev@mina.apache.org
Subject: Re: testing mina

I just don't understand the graphing of jmeter.  Some people get nice pretty
graphs, and I just seem to get garbled graphs that look meaningless.
The other problem I have with jmeter is that to extend jmeter takes much
more work that I think is necessary.  I tried to write an SMTP send tester
and it took forever and still did not work.

--
..Cheers
Mark