Hi,

I'm using currently the trunk version of Mina. I use it to communicate with GPRS devices on the other side. In most cases this works very well!

But sometimes the things become strange. I've collected a bunch of problems where I would need help / advices / ideas.

1. I call session.close() from inside my server. It seems, that the session doesn't close as required.

2. I close the session. The GPRS device on the other side continues to send data and seems to get ACKs too. It doesn't recognize, that the other side of the connection (the server) has closed the session a while before. It seems that there is something in the middle which responds the ACKs even with not opened server session.

Knows anybody one of the two (most painful) problems and has an answer for me?

Best Regards
Michael