This vote had been open for a week, and got no 0 or -1 votes.  Let me
close it and announce the vote result.

Cheers,
Trustin

On 4/5/07, Trustin Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi folks,

Sorry to bother you by firing two votes at once, but I must admit that
MINA 1.1.0, Java 5 port of MINA 1.0.x is ready to be released IMHO.

Java 5 Generics and covariant return type have been used extensively
so there's no more cumbersome down-casts.  Except that it doesn't have
any difference from 1.0.x.

Please review the Generified API carefully, and cast your vote.

[ ]: +1, release
[ ]: 0, abstain
[ ]: -1, don't release

Cheers,