On 4/13/07, Mark Webb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I wrote a handler that used an OutputStream and a StringBuffer.  Once
I did this, I could not reproduce your problem.  Before I made this
change, I could reproduce your problem.  BTW, I am testing this using
MINA 2.0.

I created a JIRA issue:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-369

and checked in the fix.  BufferedWriter reuses its internal buffer,
and it caused a concurrency issue.

Please try the latest snapshot (1.0.4-SNAPSHOT or 1.1.1-SNAPSHOT), and
let me know if the problem is gone.

I am sorry that we found a new bug right after we cut the release. :(

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP Key ID: 0x0255ECA6