On Apr 18, 2007, at 9:27 PM, peter royal wrote:
On Mar 30, 2007, at 10:26 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
I have done this test on my desktop, with a client on my desktop, or with a client on another desktop (100 Mb/s ethernet). The volume of transfered data is not enormous, it's around 1kb per message, so for 2000 messages per second, it's around 16 Mb/s, far under the maximum network capacity. The
sockets are never closed, and no new threads are being created.

Ok, I have reached my limit, I don't know MINA enough to go farther ... Any
advice? Any clue?

How is the threading in MINA configured?

For low latency, I recommend:
 * Ensure TCP_NODELAY is set
 * No ExecutorFilter
 * Bump IoProcessor threads instead

I've had good results doing that (for high-connection, small- message oriented things).

doh! replied before i realized you had resolved this in another thread :)

-pete

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://fotap.org/~osi