On May 12, 2007, at 5:21 AM, Brad Harvey wrote:
Just saw this while I was doing some browsing - hope I'm not jumping in too late. I had a crack at a client side synchronous API for Mina a while ago (pre 1.0), but never had a real project to try it out on so it fell by the wayside. Below is an overview of how a client would use it, let me know if you'd like the implementation and I'll submit a JIRA issue.

nope, not too late. this sounds like a cool contribution, would be great to have it!

-pete

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://fotap.org/~osi