Hi Matt,

You could request a thread-dump to see where the handler is stalled.
(or connect to your server with jconsole)

Maarten

On 5/15/07, Matt Mehalso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Actually, I turned off the ExecutorFilter and I'm still having the same
problem, so scratch the last message.  It looks like the handler is
stalling
in the sessionOpened event method when trying to load a new
ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.  I wonder if this is some sort of security
issue with Server 2K3 and accessing the filesystem.

On 5/15/07, Matt Mehalso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi All -
>
> We have developed a simple request - response server using Mina 1.0.3.
> The server uses a logging filter, a custom codec, and an ExecutorFilter
> intercept incoming events/messages before hitting our custom
> HandlerAdapter.  The server has been fully tested on our development
> machines.  However, we have ported over to the production box this
morning
> (running Windows Server 2k3), and are running into an odd problem.  I
think
> I've pinned it down to the ExecutorFilter.
>
> Basically, what happens on the new box is this:
>
> Upon a new connection, the ExecutorFilter fires off a new event.
However,
> the thread handling this event never exits (i.e. normally, the
> ExecutorFilter logs "Exiting since queue is empty for
/127.0.0.1:####").  We