Hi, folks,

It took me by surprise that one of our production Mina-based server running
on Solaris10
hung, here is the story:

[1] The Mina-based server was good in production for few months with light
traffic,
taking requests from all over the Internet.

[2] When the traffic ramped up sharply lately, I begin to see it hung and I
had to bounce
it to revive it.

[3] When it is hung, from the log I saw:

Only sessionCreated() event was triggered, no other events were triggered
at all, it
stopped processing any new requests.

Yes I do handle sessionIdle() event in my Mina handler. But even that Idle
event
 was  never tiggered.

 I just keep getting sessionCreated() event all the time, will try to
bounce it to see if
 the threads are dead in the thread pool?

Thanks for comments