Hello all,

I've been out of town, so I am just catching up on my e-mail now.

I humbly pose myself as the "DNS Expert" you've been looking for.  Here's one
of my public projects you can take a look at: http://bind-dlz.sf.net .

I have already started work on a new Java DNS library.  I expect I will be
releasing this as BSD, but I could make it Apache licensed.  My day job keeps
me _very_ busy so I only get to work on it in fits and spurts.  It's nowhere
near ready for use yet.  It will probably be some time before I can get a site
setup to host the SVN repo and code.  I don't know if I would want to make it
an Apache project or not.

I don't want to be one of those folks that promises the world and then
disappears.  So I completely understand if you want to start your own effort
instead of waiting for my stuff.  At a minimum I could help guide the project
and make suggestions.

Rob

TV dinner still cooling?
http://tv.yahoo.com/