did you log in?  Also, the code snippet you posted here is incomplete.

On 7/25/07, Kevin Smeltzer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Cool! Once I'm done working on my current project I will snoop around
the source code hehehe.

Where is the add report button or link. Is it really small or hidden
somewhere under a rock?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa?os_destination=%2Fbrowse%2FDIRMINA

> Maarten
>
> On 7/25/07, Maarten Bosteels <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Kevin,
> > >
> > > When you suspect you have discovered a bug or a missing feature,
it's
> > best
> > > to create a JIRA issue for this.
> > >
> > > http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA