The important ones for me (in order of importance):
DIRMINA-302      Unbounded nature of writeRequestQueue can cause
OutOfMemoryException (I don't know if this can impact the api or not)
DIRMINA-415      Proxy support
DIRMINA-389      Create a Connection Throttle Filter

Trustin Lee wrote:
Hi community,

Since we've been working so hard to clean the overall API up in trunk,
I fell we are getting closer to the release of 2.0.0-M1, our first
milestone release from 2.0 branch.  To make the relese cycle shorter,
I'd like to ask all the community members about what issues you think
important (or unimportant for now).

I think 'important issue means an issue that might affect the overall
API design change.  If there's a demand for a new feature that is
unlikely to affect the API in an incompatible way from trunk, it's not
that important because we can add it as we release another milestone.

The following are the list of the open issues that was planned to get
fixed in 2.0.0-M1:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?resolution=-1&pid=10670&fixfor=12312171

As you can see, there are 19 issues.  Please let me know which issues
are not important for 2.0.0-M1.  (Please remember the definition of
'important issue' above. ;)  I know there are obviously unimportant
issues in the list, but I believe community can point them out, too.
:D

I might have forgot to include import issues not scheduled to any
versions.  Please also let me know if you found something here:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?resolution=-1&pid=10670&fixfor=-1

At last but least, please don't hesitate to tell us any important
issues that is not filed in JIRA yet.

Cheers,
Trustin

Log på MSN Messenger direkte på nettet:  http://webmessenger.msn.com