N http://www.nabble.com/file/p12286978/sumup.rar sumup.rar ow i use callback
and wait notify  to implement the syn call.
I want to know if there are any better solutions.

I modify the sumup example to implent syn call.

the client has three java files :client1.java  ClientSessionHandler1.java
ClientSupport.java

my CallBack interface is
interface CallBack  {

                void setMessage(Object message);

        }

ClientSupport implements CallBack and has  connect  , send and quit
functions

the send function return the result from server.

the client1 can use ClientSupport's send function to syn request and get
response from server.