Hi :
I have followed the instrution on the forum, and I had imported the example
project. I have four error listed below:

Project mina-example is missing required Java project: 'mina-core'
mina-example
Project mina-example is missing required Java project:
'mina-filter-codec-http'                mina-example
Project mina-example is missing required Java project:
'mina-integration-spring'               mina-example
Project mina-example is missing required Java project:
'mina-protocol-client-http'             mina-example

I use eclipse 3.2 and I had set M2_REPO variable in build path. I had try to
add the library to project and it seem not to work.

I am sorry about many problem, I am newer to mina project.

Best regrads,
Ted Chen