I using "SocketConnector()" but , use applet is  also Exception ,so refresh
web ,it's applet can't start with Exception
 "con't  modifyThreads".. so in the client ,I use Socket ,and then refresh
web ,applet  cant restart  succeed;  but I can't send a object to the server
use mina;

I set  SocketConnector.workerTimeout only 1, no any effect;

on all accounts , I want you can make the mina apply the develop the web
with applet;
thinks all the same;