Hello..

We have a server application built on Mina and are in need of an
embedded web server to provide a basic debugging UI as well as a
web based API (rest like today, soap is in our future).

What are the options today?  I know we can embed Tomcat, Jetty,
etc. in our app (and have done so for experimentation), but that seems
like overkill.  Is asyncweb ready?  If so, which version of Mina
should we be using?  We are currently using 1.1.2, but since our app
isn't in production yet, moving to trunk would not be a big problem.

Thanks for any info.