From: Cameron Taggart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 19 September 2007 6:52 AM
To: dev@mina.apache.org
Subject: Re: New name for ByteBuffer?

I like IoBuffer.

Look at the documentation...
http://mina.apache.org/documentation.html

The basic constructs are:
    *  ByteBuffer
    * IoService
    * IoHandler
    * IoFilter
    * IoFuture

Which one doesn't fit?

Cameron

On 9/18/07, Rob Butler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> No one likes IoBuffer eh..  Honestly it seems like the best name to
me.

Please

could be

____________
> Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you
all the tools to get online.

CAUTION: This email and files included in its transmission
are solely intended for the use of the addressee(s) and may
contain information that is confidential and privileged.
If you receive this email in error, please advise us
immediately and delete it without copying the contents
contained within. Woolworths Limited (including its group
of companies) do not accept liability for the views
expressed within or the consequences of any computer
viruses that may be transmitted with this email. The
contents are also subject to copyright. No part of it
should be reproduced, adapted or transmitted without the
written consent of the copyright owner.