+1 import. The code is actually a bit ugly to use, since I have to store and retrieve the IoSession specific values as session attributes and the sessionCreated is called elsewhere... In MINA 2.0 this function can be properly implemented as an IoFilter, since 2.0 allows to have ProtocolCodecFilters earlier in the chain. But import first, refactor later..

-Eero

Julien Vermillard wrote:
+1 import, the code is looking nice, and it's a very common need.
Julien

On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 07:24:45 +0900