It would be excellent if MINA could ship all jars with a bit of extra
entries in the Manifest, making them OSGi capable bundles out of the
box (so to speak). Felix community want to promote such cross-effort,
and if it wasn't for me stepping on a plane for a long trip very soon,
I could volunteer to maintain such manifest(s) for MINA.

Thanks to the new Maven Bundle plugin, which indeed is based on BND of
Peter Kriens', it is almost a no-brainer. Mostly a matter of ensuring
that no "garbage" is pulled in via transitive dependencies of Maven,
or one's own not totally good poms.

Cheers
Niclas