On 10/12/07, pingvishal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> am facing this strange issue of the socket's receiving Bytebuffer capacity
> reducing into half (start from 4096) with every new connection ..
> i have a SocketConnector and am using a ProtocolCodec (tried using a
> CumulativeProtocolDecoder but with same result).
> what am i missing and Is there any way i can handle this in my program ?

With every new connection?  You mean with every new message?  If it
decreases for every new connection, it's a bug.  However, if it's for
every new message received, it's a normal behavior.  MINA
automatically adjusts the buffer capacity per read, and the capacity
will decrease to the half if the amount of bytes received is too
small.  Please clarify if it's for every new connection or message.

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP Key ID: 0x0255ECA6