Let me explain better:

I currently use MINA for a server program.It is a Shell server (kind of like
MS-DOS or Bash),
I'm currently using the following architecture:

+ ShellState
    + processMessage(IoSession, Object)
+ StateController
    (with the current states: AwaitingUsername, AwaitingPassword,
InterpretingCommands)
+ ShellIoHandler
    Sets-up and redirects messages to StateController.processMessage()

As you see I implemented the State pattern without mina-sm.

My concern is doing things the "industry-adopted" way. I'm having trouble
because I use OSGi and the logic in some states use OSGi Services, which are
managed objects (kind of like an IoC) by SCR. So I getting a ShellIoHandler
that has a StateController that has managed services is a *VERY* tricky
process. Hence my original email to check if anyone felt this way. If anyone
had one of these problems, just by seeing the words IoC, State and IoHandler
he would have had a chill =o)

But since I want to do things the simple and adopted way (it's by far
cheaper on the long run) I wanted some Expert MINA advice.

So, Is mina-sm mature enough for a release? Is it going to make it soon
enough?

Also, please give feedback on my design if you have the time! :-)

Thanks for your attention,
Rodrigo