Hi greenday,

On 10/31/07, greenday <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> i am interested in modbus and apache mina. currently i write a modbus
> message center with JAMOD and
> MINA, it is really interesting that if there is a modbus protocol base on
> MINA.
> i can help in this field if you like.

I am so glad to hear that you have a lot of interest in contribution
to the MINA project.  We always welcome your contribution, and I
believe MODBUS protocol support will be a great addition to MINA.
Please take your time and let us know your progress.  It would also be
a good idea to open a JIRA issue and attach related files there.

Cheers,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--