Maarten,

   I understand that the messageReceived will never be called simultaneously
for the same session. But it can be called concurrently for different
IoSession's.

   Let put a real example. A Server Application that received SQL Query from
different client connected to it.
   Each client sent a SQL query to the Server. The Server has 10 connections
to the database.

    How the  messageReceived can process each client request (SQL Query)
simultaneously, using the 10 connections  ?

Angel Figueroa