Hi,
I have a requirement similar to the following

A client connects on a well known port and then is issued a directive to
another port to connect to (all  this is tcp/ip based).

This can be a growing list of ports (possibly thousands) - I want to deal
with using the 2.0 mina trunk - however, I am struggling with the concepts
in 2.0.
In 1.x I believe I could have used the acceptor.bind(localAddress, handler,
config) method to add these ports to the existing acceptor (which was
laready running) .

However, in 2.0 this does not seem to be available.  I read the excerts
which suggest that I create a new NioAcceptor each time, but pass in the
same ProcessorPool. The code in NioAcceptor shows this - but the scope of
the class for NioSession is not public, so it cannot be used outside this
package.

 I am a bit unsure if this is the right mechanism - or if there is something
in 2.0 I am missing.

regards
Steve