Hey Trustin,

Oh wow... so your saying each individual IoSession can "concurrently" use
required code from the initial IoHandler instance? That's pretty amazing if
that's the case... would I have to synchronize every method in my IoHandler
(I'm guessing not, but I just want to ask to make sure)... But I would
imagine that I need to synchronize any common data structure (i.e. hashmap
that contains all my IoSession objects), correct? Also would you recommend
creating and implementing these data structures in the same class which
extends IoHandlerAdaptor?