Hi there,

I've just found a possible bug in MINA Datagram transport.

In my handler class, I was trying to write some messages once the
sessionOpened event is fired, while the program will hang if I get the
writeFuture and call join() on it.
If I call join with a timeout parameter, after the operation gets timeout,
WriteFuture.isWritten returns false.
(Same senario would go through if it's via SocketConnector transport, as
showing in the sumup example.)

However, if I don't place the write operation inside sessionOpened();
instead, I placed they after DatagramConnector.connect(), then writes will
successfully go though.

I'm using MINA 1.1.5 and JRE 1.6.

Source code that demostrate the problem is attached.
http://www.nabble.com/file/p14370126/BroadcastSender.java
BroadcastSender.java