Niklas Gustavsson wrote:
Since no one seems to have objected to what Niclas and Niklas (the last one being me, odd with all these similar Swedish names here) suggested, here's what I'm going to do:

1. Move the FtpServer code over to the MINA sandbox. As we get close to a release of FtpServer, we can move it out of the sandbox into an "applications" (or similar) subdirectory. 2. Request a new mailing list: [EMAIL PROTECTED] and recommend people currently on the ftpserver-dev list to move either there or to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 3. Move over our Confluence pages to the MINA space. Add permanent redirects for the old URLs. 4. Leave the JIRA as it is. If any MINA commiters would like access to it, I'll be happy arrange that.

Sounds good?

+1

cordialement, regards,
directory.apache.org