Hi

This is not really a problem, but I noticed that on line 1612 of AbstractIOBuffer in the current trunk determining whether a class is primitive could be done nicer and faster with this:
Replace:
                    String className = desc.getName();
                    if (primitiveTypeNames.contains(className)) {
with:
                          if (desc.forClass().isPrimitive()) {
isPrimitive is a native Function. Also if a new primitive Type were to be added, the code would still work.
It should do the same, I looked it up in the code.

Keep it up!
Stivo

--
Stefan Ackermann,