I am in agreement as well.  I would like to see this merge happen quickly so
the users see progress and there's no longer any need to keep the G branch
alive.  Someone said to me you need to get cookin in the kitchen when the
guests arrive :).  Then we can just start releasing some milestones that
people can use and we can track/patch etc.

It's nice now that MINA 2.0-m1 is out.  This means we can release an
Asyncweb milestone as a whole.

Also another thing I want people to think about is that this project is one
unit rather than just a client.  There's a server in there  too and we can
release it together.  The community around this is coming together fast and
that's just great which means there's a good potential for graduating this
project eventually.

These are my hopes for Asyncweb.

Alex