Hi

 I'm trying to embed ftpserver in a test case but I wasn't able to get
a working version.
 I tried to download ftpserver but the link is broken[1]. Then I
followed the build instructions[2] but I get the following exception
during compilation.

C:\projects\ftpserver\core\src\main\java\org\apache\ftpserver\usermanager\BaseUs
er.java:[46,0] org.apache.ftpserver.usermanager.BaseUser is not abstract and doe
s not override abstract method getAuthorities(java.lang.Class<? extends org.apac
he.ftpserver.ftplet.Authority>) in org.apache.ftpserver.ftplet.User

Any idea about how can I compile it or download the binaries?

thanks in advance,
edgar

[1] http://mina.apache.org/ftpserver-downloads.html
[2] http://mina.apache.org/building-ftpserver.html