There are special messages triggered when the session is secured or
unsecured (downgraded) via the SSLFilter.  I.e. SSLFilter.SESSION_SECURED,
and SSLFilter.SESSION_UNSECURED.  Take a good close look at the
documentation about using these message types.  Also check and see what it
is you're actually getting the CCE on.

Alex