Julien Vermillard wrote:
Hi guys,

2.0.0-M2 release is suffering some serious issues :
- DIRMINA-609 a big perf regression on big message (quite common)
- the tarballs are fubared, you miss half of the modules

I tihkn we need to redo a release soon (M3), specially for DIRMINA-609

WDYT ?
+1.

You can launch a quick vote, and if the PMC aggreed on, we can even shorten the 72 hours wait to something like 24hours, as we are now on monday. That make sense for such a big regression.

Otherwise, I also think that the Write issue should be addressed correctly in 2.0.0-M4 :
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-577
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-518

(more to come)

Thanks !