On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 2:22 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> David Latorre wrote:
>> When I read this, I was going to commit fixes for
>>
>> FTPSERVER-229  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FTPSERVER-229
>> FTPSERVER-230  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FTPSERVER-230
>> FTPSERVER-231  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FTPSERVER-231
>> FTPSERVER-232  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FTPSERVER-232
>>
>> It just some minor changes in MFMT command and a new test case for 231 but
>> also changed FTPFile definition , with setLastModified() returning a
>> boolean
>> rather than void.
>>
>> I guess I should  wait now until M4 is released.
>>
> Not necessarily... The vote can be suspended, or even continue to run, if
> needed.

I branched before the vote, so feel free commiting to trunk David. If
the vote turns up any problems, we have to commit them both to trunk
and the 1.0.0-M4 branch.

> Just a thought : as those issues have been created today, and as the vote
> started yesturday, it makes sense to postpone them and to include them in
> the next release.

Agreed.

> What would be good is to define the next version in JIRA when starting a
> vote for the current version, so those like you who create some new jiras
> can affect them to the correct version immediately. In this case, I don't
> know if we need a 1.0.0-M5 or should it be a 1.0-RC1 ? May be something
> worth a discussion on the mailing list.

I've created a 1.0.0-RC1 that I have started assign bugs to.

> Btw, there are 25 open issues which are not affected to any version. It may
> be time to cleanup JIRA too :)

Right, I've gone through them to see if there was anything that has to
be fixed before 1.0 and fixed them. The remaining I hope we can
address after 1.0.

/niklas