[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
More to come later...

Hi

I'm not sure you need this specific Maven version, just setting the
duplicate file behaviour.
It does not change anything. I have added this in the top level pom.xml :

     <plugin>
<version>2.2-beta-1</version> /// I have tried with other versions, same result
       <configuration>
         <archiverConfig>
           <duplicateBehaviour>skip</duplicateBehaviour>
         </archiverConfig>
         <descriptors>
           <descriptor>release.xml</descriptor>
         </descriptors>
         <finalName>mina-${pom.version}</finalName>
         <appendAssemblyId>false</appendAssemblyId>
         <tarLongFileMode>gnu</tarLongFileMode>
       </configuration>
     </plugin>

and I still have the lib duplicated.

Anyway, the issue seems to have been fixed today, we have just to wait for a new version to be deployed on the maven repo.

Another option would be to remove the useless duplicated libs by hand... If i'm not too lazzy, I will do that.

cordialement, regards,
directory.apache.org